Lizzie bizzie bo bizzie

'Ello 'ello 'ello to you all,

Occasionally expressing myself through my blog, trying to do it more often. Am inspired by a lot of music, fashion, people, places, and funnily enough the weather (sun or rain really do alter your mood)!

Have a gander at my FAVOURITE things that are increasing the "quirkiness" of my life :)

I hope you enjoy :D

Lizzie xxx

My quirky goings-on :)

My quirky goings-on :)
Playing with my new hat

What is the best thing about Winter?

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Lana Del Rey. A beautiful songstress :)

These songs by Lana Del Rey (real name Lizzy Grant) are fantastic.  Only heard of her and her new single 'Video Games' (released on 14th October 2011) this morning on Fearne Cotton's show on Radio 1 where her single (Video Games) is Fearne's record of the week :)  It is fantastic.  And I have now managed to get hold of some of her other songs - they are very catchy with great old American 1920s/30s style videos.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I am doing :D  


Video Games: 





Kinda Outta Luck: 

No comments:

Post a Comment